As a professional, you should meet the specific demands of your client as fast as possible. However, it is often easier said than so on. Whatever you work with, must be carefully inspected for thickness, ripped in different shapes & sizes and so on.
With the ever-increasing demand for high-class installations, it is no doubt that the normal tile saw does not meet the expected quality and standard of the clients.
What you require is an exclusive industrial grade tile saw, which will offer the quality output in the shortest time possible. Therefore, to give you an impression of such saws, here is a review of the best tile saw.
Best Wet Tile Saw
1. SKIL 3540-02 7-Inch Wet Tile Saw
This type of saw has diamond coated blades. It has a dimension of 18 x 1.5 x 7.8 inches and weighs 177 pounds. Also, it has rust and corrosion resistant stainless steel, which support up to 12 x 12 inches tiles.
Using a 7-inch cutting blade, the SKIL 3540-02 cuts tiles from an angle of 0 to 45 degrees. The saw features a neat blade water cooling reservoir that cools down the blade when it gets hot, as well getting rid of dust and debris. It comes with fantastic warranty offers as well.
Additionally, the saw’s load Rotation Per Minute (RPM) is 3600 and is rated 120V AC. Besides the powerful motor that enables it to cut through objects, it comes with a CULus certification.
- The SKIL 3540-02 is a perfect fit for home use due to its lighter weight and smaller size.
- It is suitable for use in small tilling projects.
- You get it with fantastic warranty value.
- Not fit for heavy-duty work due to its low rpm.
- Its water reservoir is so small that it requires frequent refilling.
2. DEWALT D24000 1.5-Horsepower 10-Inch Wet Tile Saw
Equipped with a 10-inch diamond blade and a 1.5 Horsepower motor, the DEWALT D24000 cuts through hard materials accurately while minimizing wear and tear Located near the blade, is a dual water nozzle that supplies water for keeping the wet tile moist and fresh.
Apart from its lightweight about 69 pounds that make it portable, it has a handy plunge feature that accommodates electrical outlets, and NC registers among others for quick cuts. With its cantilevering rail system, it can make as deep as 24 inches cuts as well as 18 inches diagonal cuts.
- The saw has locks that can be adjusted between 45- and 22.5-degree angles.
- Easily portable due to its compact nature.
- Has dual water nozzle system that is designed to minimize water wastage through drips.
- Comes with thick rubber to attach it steadily on top of a rolling table and to prevent tiles from slipping over.
- It’s only limited to household purposes due to its relatively low power.
- Water drips beyond the tray extension during cutting.
3. SKIL 3550-02 7-Inch Wet Tile Saw with HydroLock Water Containment System
The SKIL 3550-02 7-Inch Wet Tile Saw comes with a hydro locking system, which has lower and upper guards for keeping water close to the blades to facilitate the cleaning process. Also, it has sliding side extensions to offer support to the tiles.
The set-up process of the saw is a straightforward task. By carefully reading the instruction manual, you’ll get the work done in minutes. So, you’ll never get frustrated while installing it. Although you may have some challenges mounting the circular blade, the entire procedure won’t take much of your time.
This saw has strong blades that can quickly cut through an object. Thanks to its adjustable rip fence and miter gauge, it offers accurate cuts. More so, the top part of the saw captures the sprinkled water and returns it to a reservoir. It has a fantastic slide side extension as well.
- Provide perfect cuts.
- Easy to set up.
- The saw is very sturdy.
- Its top is made of aluminum.
- Offer varying cuts to a single material.
- Resistant to rust.
- Simple to change blades and fill the reservoir.
- It is not suitable for heavy duty works.
4. 2.5 Horsepower 10″ Industrial Tile/Brick Saw
2.5 Horsepower 10” Industrial Tile is the best wet tile saw. That means, it requires water in its operation. While its blade is coated with diamond powder, it is designed to cut through very thick bricks.
Besides its large steel frame with a straight bar, this monster machine has powerful dual capacitor motor, as well as a turning head that allows 45 and 22.4-degree bevel cuts. Its adjustable blade rips through large materials up to 24 x 24 inches.
The oversized stainless-steel frame ensures that objects glide through the blade smoothly. This control guarantees a clean and crisp cut. While the heavy-duty cutting head reduces vibration levels during cutting, the water pump is used to spray water onto the blade to cool it and reduce overheating.
- Perfect for robust and heavy-duty projects.
- Contains a high HP of 2.5
- It has an internal water pump and a high capacity removable water tub that does require to be filled or changed regularly.
- It does not come with any other supporting component, other than the saw itself.
- Not a good fit for amateur use
5. QEP 22650Q 650XT 3/4 HP 120-volt Tile Saw
QEP 22650Q 650XT 3/4 HP 120-volt tile saw features a robust HP motor which can generate up to 3,600 RPM. Such power can be used to cut porcelain tile, ceramic tile, marble, stone, and granite.
It has a 7-inch diamond blade that is designed for cutting depths up to 1-1/4 inches. Its table tilts for 45 and 22.5 degrees as well.
While the saw’s steel frame and table have a rubber foot pad to offer stability, its angle guides and rip enhances accurate and repeat cuts. Also, it includes an 8-inch table extension to provide support when cutting large tiles.
Although it has many features that you can find in larger saws, it is suitable for household works. Most importantly, this tile saw comes with a complete set of components and does not require hoses or pumps. Also, it has an internal water reservoir that helps in cooling the blade during operation. The water also removes dust and debris from the blade.
- Create repetitive and accurate cuts.
- A perfect design to keep your working area dry.
- Has a rubber foot pad to provide enough stability.
- Not suitable for large projects.
This Tile Saw review comprises a list of a must have industrial grade saws for professionals and experts. Besides, these saws tick all the right boxes to ensure your tilling work runs efficiently and as smooth as possible.
So, if you cut tiles frequently or a professional in this segment, you have the perfect selection, and purchasing the best tile saw is your only option. Remember, there are craps you could find in the market, if you do, stay away from them. However, there is a ton of options to choose from. Just ensure that the source is trusted.
You May Like To Read: