Are you planning on renovating your bathroom? Well, there are plenty of fixtures that you can incorporate in your planning, but if you are looking for safety and convenience, a bathroom heater is the best gadget to add as well.
A bathroom heater can serve you in many ways such as; adding warmth in the bathroom areas, it helps to remove odor in the bathroom, and it also helps to keep other fixtures like the mirrors and sink dry all the time.
There are different bathroom heater models available on the market and as the consumer; you need to be cautious when choosing the best bathroom heater for your home.
Top 5 Best Bathroom Heaters
Panasonic FV-11VH2 Whisper Warm 110 CFM Ceiling Heater
Panasonic FV-11VH2 is the perfect heater to install in a small bathroom or if you don’t need a heater that is too large. This heater is suitable for mounting on the ceiling for efficient spreading of heat in the entire bathroom.
This heater has both a heating and cooling mechanism which helps to provide warmth and also ensure the bathroom is dry all the time.
The outer materials are water resistant and so no need to worry about the heater rusting or getting corroded. Other excellent features that you will love on this Panasonic heater include the operating sound which is quite low to avoid distractions at night.
It is warmer thus providing comfort even when taking a shower in the cold season or at night. It has a permanently lubricated motor and therefore, you don’t have to worry about calling the technician to have the engine checked regularly. It is pretty light in weight which makes it easy to install on the ceiling.
- The heater is durable
- It consists of a well-functioning motor
- The outer parts are water resistant
- The fitting method is quite easy and fast
- Provides comfortable warmth in the bathroom areas
- It works well when mounted on the ceiling only
- It does not come with a controller; hence you have to buy it separately
Lasko 754200 Ceramic Heater
Aside from the fair price that Lasko 754200 bathroom heater costs, it is also easy to control due to the equipped adjustable thermostatic that allows you to set the temperatures based on your preference. The heat on the device can be increased up to 1500 watts.
You can fix it in a bathroom that is located near your bedroom as it operates in a quiet moderation. Lasko 754200 bathroom heater contains three heat settings which are high, low and fan only option. The device has safety features since it comes with automatic overheat protection whereby it automatically reduces the heat in case it is too high.
- It is safe to use as it comes with a heat control feature
- The heater allows one to set the convenient heating required in the bathroom
- It is easy to regulate
- Setting up is easy as there is no installation needed
- The price is fair
- It can only be manually controlled
- Its power consumption is high if you set the heat at a high rate
Cadet Com-Pak 1000w, 120V
What makes Cadet com bathroom heater stand out is the heating process as it takes less time to heat up the room as opposed to other heaters. The fan equipped on the device ensures the place has the same warmth as it distributes the heat evenly all around the entire room.
It is quite safe to use since has an electric heat shut off which automatically turns the heater off when the temperature exceeds in the room. It comes in a small size. Thus it does not require too much installation space. This feature also makes the device to fit in small bathrooms too.
Other accessories that are packed with the heater include a wall can, a heater, grill, and even a thermostat.
- It takes less time and energy to set up the heater
- It comes with all the necessary installing parts
- The heater is safe to use
- It operates in a quiet mode
- Warms the room fast
- The thermostat has an off option, and some clients find it being inconvenient
- The heat overheats very quickly when the temperatures are at the high range
Stiebel Elton C 15E 120 Volt 1500 Watt all mounted Heater
Shebal Elton bathroom heater features a curved design which makes it fit well on the wall and also prevents distractions when people pass. It consists of high-quality materials that are durable and rust-free too.
It operates in a quiet mode making it comfortable for one to use the heater even when others are asleep. Note that this heater has a timer whereby one can quickly set the time that you want the fan to work when turned on. The equipped thermostat is quite durable and reliable in performance as well.
- It is easy to use
- It heats up very efficiently
- Comes with a timer setting feature
- The thermostat is high quality and performs well
- Installing the heater is easy
- The price of this heater is a bit high than others of the same model.
- It does not heat up considerable space.
Holmes Digital Bathroom Heater Fan
Holmes digital bathroom heater is made with a pre-heat feature which allows you to heat up the room before you get in to take a bath. It is suitable for wall mounting, but the motor on the device is quite powerful since it blows the heat in all corners of the room.
The thermostatic is adjustable to different heating options depending on the user’s preference, and the installation of the heater is quite easy.
- Controlling the heater is easy
- The installation process is fast and easy
- Has a preheating feature to warm the room before you enter
- It is cheap
- It operates in a quiet mode
- It does not give a particular time to go off
- Only function hen there is electric power
How to Choose the Best Bathroom Heater for Your Home
As we said earlier, there are hundreds of brands of bathroom heaters on the market for one to choose from Therefore research about the different models and their features so you be able to select the best bathroom heater that will suit your home.
Do you need a heater that will provide warmth alone, eliminate odors or even provide a cooling effect during the hot seasons? These are some essential things that you need to focus on when choosing the bathroom heater based on its functionality.
The amount of money you have planned to spend in acquiring a bathroom heater also helps you determine the kind of model to buy. Some of the factors that affect the prices of the different heaters available include the brand, the available features, and other accessories. The quality also plays a huge role since a high quality and durable heater will cost you more than a simple one.
If you are looking for quality and reliable heaters that you can set in your bathroom, well, consider acquiring the above five reviewed best bathroom heaters. These heaters have tremendous and reliable features that will meet different user needs.
Quality is guaranteed as they are made with durable, and water-resistant materials. The majority are sold at fair prices too. Make sure to buy the heaters from a reliable source to ensure quality and also if a possible request for a warranty.
You May Like To Read: